On may 6, 2020, an online seminar ” Organizing the activities of the group leader” was held, organized jointly with the higher College of ARSU named after G. Zhubanov and the Department of social Affairs and youth policy. The seminar was attended by invited guests:
- Takisheva Gulbanu Akylbekovna Director Of the Institute of continuing education of Zhubanov ARSU.
- Satybaldieva Karlygash Turataevna-Director of the social Affairs Department of youth policy.
3.Uisinbaeva Gulzhan Nurlanovna-Director of High College.
- Nurhal Zhetibayeva-Deputy Director for educational work of Zhetisai humanitarian and technical College named after G. Muratbayev
- Smailova Aida Esengeldinovna-Deputy Director for educational work of the higher medical College “Bolashak” of the city of Kyzylorda.
- Zhubandykova Meruert Kobolova-head of the Department of technical and vocational education Aktobe regional scientific and practical center.
- Nurmoldina Bagdagul Zhaibergenovna-methodologist of the Department of technical and professional education of the Aktobe regional scientific and practical center.
- Zhienkulova Gulbagda Sarajeva-Deputy Director on educational work of Aktobe Humanities College.
- Kalmaganbetov Malik Nabidullayevich-Deputy Director for educational work of Aktobe College of construction and business.
- Omar Nurgul Zhaksykeldievna-Deputy Director for educational work of Aktobe multidisciplinary College of ASU ” Tarlan».
- Mirasbek Nuralkhanovich Turlybayev-Deputy Director for educational work of Aktobe construction and installation College.
- Nurmaganbetova Sandugash Muratovna-Deputy Director for educational work of the regional specialized school of the Olympic reserve named after ESET Batyr.
At the end of the Online meeting, the College psychologist E. T. zhumabayeva conducted a psychological training, the moderator of the meeting, Deputy Director for educational work B. Zh. Akzhigitova acquainted all present guests, colleagues, and speakers with the topic of the seminarm during the meeting, topical issues that arise during the work of group curators were discussed.