History of the College
Higher College of Aktobe Regional State University named after K.Zhubanov
In accordance with the UNESCO Lifelong Learning Program, the Institute of Continuing Education has opened “Higher Colleges” of the University and has obtained licenses in the field of “Education”. The College of Aktobe Regional State University named after K. Zhubanov initiated by the Rector Erdembekov Bauyrzhan Amangeldyuly on June 1, 2018 was opened. At present, the college trains technical and professional education for 12 specialities:
- 0101000 – Preschool education and upbringing.
- 0103000 – Physical education and Sport.
- 0105000 – Elementary education.
- 010502 3 – The teacher of computer science for primary education.
- 0111013 – The teacher of Kazakh language and literature.
- 0111023 – The teacher of Russian Language and literature.
- 0111063 – The teacher of mathematics.
- 0111083 – The teacher of Foreign language.
- 0201000 – Jurisprudence
- 0512000 – Interpreting and translation.
- 0518000 – Accounting and auditing.
- 1304000 – Computers and software.
375 students were enrolled in the 2018-2019 academic year. The College also trains specialists in full-time and part-time forms of study, and the language it of instruction are state and Russian. On the basis of general secondary education – 158 students; there are 124 students on the basis of basic secondary education .He received 105 students in the correspondence department.